Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thing 19

Thing 19 was fairly interesting. If anyone has read my blogs, they are aware that my PC holds very little entertainment value for me. For the most part, it is a tool to accomplish something. In my case it's a means to collect and store a number of manuscripts I've written, to do research on a subject of interest, and to use it to communicate with acquaintances. In short, I devote very little time reviewing features that someone, in this case TIME, is trying to highlight.

That said, I researched the travel selections, particularly the entry on London since it happens to be one of the few cities on the list that I have visited. None of the descriptions however provided enough in-depth coverage. I found the ads and the pop-ups to be disconcerting.

The 2004 list caught my attention with the parade of the most popular toys. The list of 1960s examples was good since my two boys received perhaps half of those listed in the "boy" category. It brought back great memories of Christmases past.

No comments:

Post a Comment