Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

Thing 16

I found MAESTRO to be the most user friendly of all the offerings I reviewed. I also joined that music streaming site. Honestly, I'm not big on going around listening to music or anything else with things sticking out of my ears. Since seeing that I had to align myself with one of the sites, I chose MAESTRO.

As for my playlist, included would be music from stage and screen productions that were produced in the dark ages of the 50s and 60s. My solo performers are Vic Damone, Nat Cole, Ray Charles, "Big Mama" Cass, and Gladys Knight and the Pips. More current performers included are Nora Jones and Susan Greenbaum. Never heard of Susan Greenbaum? She sounds a lot like Nora Jones.

I'm sure these sites meet the needs of those who are really into this technique. For me, I doubt if I'll ever get o involved. Call me whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment