Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

T23

I am soooo glad this is over thanks to this training I have gained weight(from eating alot of Twix candy) and learned a few things. I know how to work on computers but I am not a big fan because I think it takes away the personal touch. If I had to pick something that I may use on my personal time it would be google.com. Thanks Tammy W. for all your help and most of all thanks Elizabeth for the candy because as you know their were times when I r-e-a-l-l-y needed it. =)

2 comments:

  1. pretty sure I have eaten way more Twix bars than you. Thanks for reintroducing them to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! I know that it was hard sometimes, but you didn't quit and you always kept your sense of humor. Good job, Twix :)

    ReplyDelete