Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thing 15: Podcasts

Well, I watched and listened to many podcasts from both Podbean.com and Podcast.com. I guess I found Podcast to be the easiest to use out of the two that I was able to access. Personally, unless I were stranded somewhere with only a computer to feed the current events, news and media to me, I have to say that watching podcasts just doesn't interest me. There may have been a couple of news and some music videos that I found a bit interesting, but overall, it's just not for me. I suppose we could post short news or informational clips about upcoming programs at the library as another way to advertise, but I'm not convinced that it would be very productive. That said, I've included a link to a podcast that I found of a cool way to cook a turkey....


http://food.podcast.com/episode/41378807/13043/

No comments:

Post a Comment