Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thing 12

Well, I explored the LibraryThing site, took the tour, checked out the tools and groups and even read lots of blog posts from one of the groups that I was interested in. So, next I created an account and began to add my books, when the internet crashed. When I was able to return to the site and try again, I wasn't able to save the book or any of the information I had entered. Therefore, I decided to try Shelfari instead in hopes that I would have success, and I did!


I created an account, and started forming my library of books. I think it's interesting to see what others are thinking of the same titles that I've read and to see what they might suggest for my next read, but other than that, I really don't think that I will find myself using it much. I enjoy spending time reading books, but I don't think I'll find the time to organize a computerized version of my library and maintain it. That would only cause me to take time away from reading more books! 

Anyway, here's what my bookshelf looks like: 

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

No comments:

Post a Comment