Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thing 8 - Diigo

Well, I've completed the tasks related to Thing 8.... I checked out a couple of the popular social bookmarking sites and created my Diigo account. Diigo is a pretty cool tool, if you have the time to use it. Personally, when I decide sit in front of my computer, I have a specific purpose in mind or topic to research and unfortunately, I don't have enough time to just "browse". I don't believe that I'll have any use for this, but I could see the organizational benefits it has to offer. For people that use multiple devices and multiple browsers to access the web, it could be very useful. Although, I don't have any interest in seeing the sites that others in the "community" are visiting, I did choose to join a travel group that I thought looked interesting. I'm willing to use my diigolet button in order to bookmark sites in the future and who knows, maybe it will grow on me even more...

No comments:

Post a Comment