Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thing 6

So, I checked out a bunch of mashups on The App Garden as instructed and my favorites of those that I explored were Picnik, Moo.com & Fluidr. I really liked Moo.com. I could see myself using this one to create greeting cards and postcards with my photos. With Picnik I can edit my photos, make collages and do touch ups to them if needed. 
I thought that Big Huge Labs was very cool. I looked at Mat, Calendar and Wallpaper mostly. If I wanted to make a calendar out of my personal pictures or use one of them for wallpaper on my computer, I would use these. Spell with Flickr was kind of neat and artistic, but I really don't know when I would ever want to actually use it. 
I viewed the booklet that Tammy and Diane made using bookr and it specifically said that the task was to make a three page booklet of my own... so, I did. This took me a lot of time but I succeeded. Unfortunately for me, apparently I didn't have to do this part at all. Anyway, I now know how to make a booklet out of my photo's as well.
 At this point in time, I'm not really fond of the idea of putting my personal photo's on the internet. Although, I see how many people would love this concept. I don't have the time nor the desire to use any of the social networking sites as the majority of the population now does. Obviously digital photo's are very popular and almost necessary on these websites especially. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment